Collaborative research granted by
European and National incentives
Many R&I public fundings introduced by Regional, State and European entities require a single project coordinated by several companies and in collaboration with a qualified Research Organization.
CYBERMATE SPA is a qualified research partner who can use know-how, organisation structure and working method to support your company in all phases of the project grants acquisition: from the submission of the funding proposal, to the planning, realisation and the coordination of the research projects.
- Feasibility study of the project
- Eligibility conditions for every project beneficiaries
- Collecting and analysis of technical, administrative and accounting data required
- Technical/administrative consultancy to develop the proposal drafting
- Supervision on technical contributions and know-how provided by partners
- Project management
- Analysis of the state of the art
- Market analysis
- Specification Requirement analysis and definition
- Dissemination and promotion of research achievements
- Final Report
- Accountability and reporting