The loss of information, the theft of personal and sensitive data, damaged strategic documents can have serious repercussions on the business: loss of image, economic damage to the company and customers, related criminal and civil liability.
The European Commission has repeatedly stressed the importance of a European approach to cyber security, which should not be only addressed through fragmented national initiatives. This is the only way to enhance Europe’s ability to manage cyber threats and attacks and strengthen technological and industrial capacity in this area.
What is the role of DIH?
With respect to IT security, the Digital Innovation Hubs have the task of providing companies with the indications to mitigate IT risk and protect data, in relation to:
- the purchase of equipment, data infrastructures and advanced tools in full compliance with data protection legislation;
- the optimal use of Cybersecurity skills;
- the implementation of IT security solutions;
- staff training and awareness.
Cyber assessment 27001
CYBERMATE designs an Information Management System appropriate to each company and a complete implementation program compliant with ISO 27001, making you safe from all the risks you may incur.
CYBERMATE carries out a diagnosis of the business situation in organizational, procedural and security terms through a gap analysis with reference to the best practices provided by ISO 2700. Subsequently, CYBERMATE implements a detailed plan containing the operational indications of what the company must do to comply with the best practices in the field of IT security and regarding the International Reference Standard.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTERVENTION PLAN
SUPPORT FOR ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION
PERIODICAL MONITORING & GOVERNANCE
- Strengthening trust with partners and customers
- Protection of data privacy, availability and integrity
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements on data protection and information security
- Protecting and improving reputation
- Saving money, avoiding penalties and economic losses associated with data breaches
- Safeguarding Business Continuity